How to Upload Your Images
Your computer must have Macromedia Flash Player installed on your system to use the image upload tool provided on our website. Visit http://www.adobe.com/downloads/ for more information.
- Go to My Saved Images
- Use the drop down to select the label style where you'd like to use your image from the examples provided.
- Click the "Create New" button next to the drop down menu to take you to the Personalization Image Upload Wizzard.
- A grey pop-up window will walk you through the steps necessary to upload and edit your images. Click the "Next" button on the first page to proceed.
- Click on the “Browse” button to search your disk drives for the image you want to upload.
- Locate the file you want to upload and click on “Open”.
- Your file name will appear on the screen and the image will appear in the white box.
- If the file name is correct, click on the “Next” button at the bottom of the window. (If you chose the wrong file, please click on the “Browse” button to locate the correct file.)
- A preview of your image will appear on the web page after the file has been uploaded. (Please be patient when uploading large images.)
- Drag & drop the cropping area to select the portion of the image you'd like to use on your personalized label. Please note: the cropping area is proportioned to the opening of the image on the label style you selected.
- Once you have sized your image content, select the "Next" button located at the bottom of the window.
- The final page shows your re-sized image. Click the "Finish" button to complete the photo upload.
- You will see your image stored in My Saved Images, along with a preview of your image in the label image template you selected.